Friday, January 16, 2009

Just an update

Wow we have been so busy!! The kids received their report cards and they both did a GREAT job Becca has been working for straight A and the 1st six weeks we had a 88 and the second six weeks she had an 89 and this time we have all A's YEAH BECCA!!! I promised her a hermit crab if she could get all A's so now I have to find some where to buy a hermit crab!! Tristan is just becoming such a "man" he has decided he is going to take over Grandpa's cattle business he goes out with dad every day to help feed and insisted on a pair of boots "just like grandpa". He has discovered that he has hair on his legs hehehe I Love him so much being a mom is the greatest!!! We are about to start selling Girl Scout cookies again Becca has set her goal at 1000 box's this year so that means looooots of selling! I love it the girls have so much fun and they learn so much from it. I have taken over SU cookie coordinator this year and am so excited and a little nervous so keep us in your prayers! Well I guess that's all my news for now. We are going skating this weekend for the big cookie kick off so I will get some pictures!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: