Monday, January 19, 2009

HAY!!

Sunday Ken took the kids out to feed the cows. This has become a daily treat for the kids. I usually stay home because I have this over protective mommy thing that keep me from allowing my small children from moving cows with HORNS with nothing but a stick!! Well since I wasn't there Dad took this video. Notice Tristan has the Big Stick and Becca stops and picks up a TWIG and walks right up to the cow!! The second video is Becca figuring out how to put a bail of hay out. Thank you dad I love to watch them do this stuff. If I am there my heart would stop, in fear something would happen to my babies!! I know they have to try things to grow and mature but you spend so much time trying to keep them safe!! I wonder if it will get easier to allow them to grow up? Thank You Kenneth for being my balance.

No comments: