Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy weekend

It seems like the weekends are so packed with thing to do with the kids!! I love every minute of it. There is nothing more fun then to watch your children laugh and smile. This weekend we had a Duck unlimited Green Wing event and the kids had a great time. The did canoes and kayaks they also did paddle boat. Tristan and I both shot skeet for the first time that was so much fun, Of course I didn't hit any but to see the look of fear on Kenneth's face as he is showing me how (as I hold a loaded gun)heeheehee !! No just kidding it was fun!! We went on a hay ride. We made a mad dash from there to Becca's Girl scout party where we bowled, ate pizza, cup cakes, dipping dots,played laser golf. The fun did not end there we then headed to Grandma and Grandpas to play with our cousins and ride in the golf cart. After dinner we headed home in time for baths and bed!! What a blast but momma is worn out!!

No comments: