Monday, March 30, 2009

Tristan and Dad



Well Dad took Tristan to the gun store Saturday and bought him a new 22 We went out yesterday to let him shoot it He was so excited he spent all day Saturday taking pictures of it!! It was really cute! Anyway when we got to Grandmas he told dad he would shoot it 3 times and that is it!! 35 shells later we told him it was time to feed the cows and he made dad promise they could go out again very soon. He asked Grandma if he could hunt rabbits at her house and if I would make him rabbit stew!! So if anyone has a good recipe for rabbit stew let me know!! Rebecca has her first peewee game tonight. I will get some pictures! She was so scared of the pitching machine at first but she loves it now. She get that stuff from Dad anyone who knows me should know I am not a sports person! I have tried but it not talented in that area. We have had to get rid of Toby dog and my poor kids were heart broken as was I . I want to say Thank you to Catherine for giving us two wonderful chinchillas Pebbles and Lucy. Becca has them out all the time! I am attaching a Picture Pebbles is the big one. I never did tell you that Ms. Katy picked becca up some hermit crabs I want to say Thank you!! Becca worked so hard to earn those and they are so cool!! They all 3 are molting right now but as soon as they come up I will share pictures of them to!

No comments: